Christopher ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 with Pinyin

Christopher ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 with Pinyin

Christopher ft. Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗 - Heartbeat 心跳 Lyrics 歌詞 with Pinyin

Singer : Christopher, Kelly Poon 潘嘉麗
Album : Heartbeat 心跳
Title : Heartbeat
English Title : Heartbeat

Lyrics / 歌詞 / pinyin:

It's like a song, that no one hears
越是吶喊 越聽不見
yuè shì nàhǎn yuè tīng bùjiàn
All I wanna do All I wanna do Is say I love you
時間會記住 時間會記住 那些想念
shíjiān huì jì zhù shíjiān huì jì zhù nàxiē xiǎngniàn
Words don't work Feeling like they have no worth
那抱歉 卻定格成永遠
nà bàoqiàn què dìnggé chéng yǒngyuǎn
放開愛 倒帶傷害 還原回憶
fàng kāi ài dào dài shānghài huányuán huíyì
Why should I Even try when obviously
我明白 有些愛 像塵埃 想離開
wǒ míngbái yǒuxiē ài xiàng chén'āi xiǎng líkāi
卻越離不開
què yuè lì bù kāi
Say it with a heartbeat, say it with a
(say it with a, say it with a)

Its like a stage Without a crowd
那些寂寞 無聲喧囂
nàxiē jìmò wúshēng xuānxiāo
時間會記住 時間會記住 在心裡面
shíjiān huì jì zhù shíjiān huì jì zhù zàixīn lǐmiàn
All I wanna do All I wanna do Is say I care
你走後每一天 傷心是唯一畫面
nǐ zǒu hòu měi yītiān shāngxīn shì wéiyī huàmiàn
Here and now there's nothing in between
How could I
Ever describe the way I feel?
Why should I
Even try when obviously all the words that I say
Seem to get in the way
Only wish I could
Say it with a heartbeat
(Say it with a, say it with a)
Say it with a heartbeat
Share on Google Plus

0 comment:

Post a Comment